Statement Of Heart - Info Mag

Breaking

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Statement Of Heart


It was afternoon in August, and the sun was on its feet. In this extreme heat, unaware of worldly mafia, if I had an idea of ??anything, it was the novel, the first novel of my life ... what I had to read Recently .. At that time I was caught in my hand. The little ones forced me to admire
It was read, and I was glad to rejoice.
The ideas were on the front of the novel, but the hearing was on the door
 How many times did I not go to the heart to pray to anyone in this room? This room was somewhat different in the second part of the house and had a rating room rating.
That's why nobody came to this room. It was the best place to read my novel, because it was not good to read novels in our house like many families.
"It's a good idea," she said. "I'm sorry," she said.
But despite all that I was delighted to read the novel. I was scared that someone would come here, and my perfection would be unhappy ... but it was even more fun to read with this fear. Keep these things in mind I was completely lost in the novel, so lost that I did not know when Baba stood to me. One voice breathes a bridge when his voice strokes
I got stuck.

"What are you reading?" Or Allah ...! The Hour will come but Baba(Father) does not come. Save the player ..! In a moment, there was a lot of claims from heart. "Now that I feel uncomfortable, I do not feel it at all. I will not cry right now." By understanding myself in my heart I made the novel in front of them. "Well .. Umrah Ahmed is being read. Good God..Please..But Bataji was to get the wings on here. Sitting in your heat ..! "By saying that, I push them to the seventh well. Had gone out .... and i was..knowingly standing. What was it What was it Baba came, I saw reading the novel and did not say anything ..


And then ... at the age of eleven I realized that "Umrah Ahmed" is actually Who .. !!
 One of the great and most prominent writers, because of which Urdu literature was a new birth. One of the top writers who had broken many traditions of many houses. Those who have made their pen From the definition, novel was given a good and organized identity, out of the definition of "Third Classroom" and "The Word of Life". He was my first novel but not last.


After that day, a never-ending series began to "move away"
 And in this regard I had included Baba too. This was a journey that was
 In four walls of the house I had taught me to live life. Some journeys in this journey were very bright, when I came to know from "Pir Param". But some of these bridges were very frustrated, that bridge when these stories All of them got to read, "fear" was my elder. Such scenarios and words such as shy drowning were the place to die. It was great for the people to say: "This is the plot of the British ... Read this romance story reading and want to ruin our innocent children's minds. "Their first thing was absolutely unmatched, but their second thing ... he was beginning to understand something now. I remembered that scene of years ago and remembered every time ago. I do not even know that in the "tropical" and "old age" of his elderly " I am wrong.
 And if my thinking is "small" in such a way, it too. I do not know that these books for you, these novels, what is the world of words, but for me it is mother, father, teacher, leader, who has given me a "thought" like a common girl like me. . A mother catches the child to finger on the soft floor of the house, and this world of books .... He is the one who caught my hand and taught me to live in a cold and tremendous world. And in the world of these books, the books that increase my "great hope" are "unbelievable", they are not acceptable. It is not necessary that there is no need to be persecuted against the romantic novels or to ban them ... no! Not buckle! Ronny novels are a beautiful part of Urdu literature like every literature, but the need is to keep this Urdu literature as it should be.


"Purity and Purity!" So purely that every "big lady" is forced to withdraw his statement. Is it necessary that we should wear our clothes' worries ?? The thought of "third class romance" is our parents Who is it, make it part of your library? Which "thing" can not read in front of anyone because it is not worth it, read it alone? no ! It is not necessary, but there is no more shameful act than this. And more desperate than that famous writer! Luckers like "good" people went "bold" here. If you do not know what you are saying, then you will be able to get rid of it. " Nabilah Aziz, Mary Aziz, Kamil Ahmed, Anne Elias, Neelam State, and many names ... countless, countless people say that it is common. In heroes, heroes, heroes in hereditary heroin It is not a wrong thing to show such romance ... okay! I think it is good to have some romantic scenes and meaningful phrases in the Hebrew word ... but just fine when these stories
Only married women have read .. but you know we know that most of the readers have tanzers in their readers. Their rational minds are not worth reading and reading them like this. There should be novels, who do not love stories of love. It is a part of Urdu literature, but it is necessary to keep it all in a "literate". Write notes that are capable of reading. Do not read any wrong path. Reading your right The angels are busy and not the arms ...! Writing anything, writing anything is a responsibility and it is our duty to understand responsibility. Understand this responsibility. Become a trader, not hell! We can write anything by hiding from our elders. The testimony of something wrong is your conscience, give it wrong ... Leave! Otherwise, it is not possible to hide a girl from the elders of the house and read the stories .... Then she does not return time when the house girl gets away from these stories, and she is glamorous in the four walls. .. No matter where the authors of these novels listen to the big "big" girls' house  your actions depend on you. But being dependent on many lives are connected take care of these precious lives. 

(Allah Almighty)

No comments:

Post a Comment