Manchester United associate chief Faria to leave at season's end - Info Mag

Breaking

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Manchester United associate chief Faria to leave at season's end

Portuguese Faria has worked with United chief Jose Mourinho since 2001 and they have won 25 trophies together with six clubs.

Manchester United associate chief Rui Faria will leave Old Trafford toward the finish of the season, the Premier League club said on Saturday. 

English media detailed that the 42-year-old Faria is on Arsenal's waitlist to supplant Arsene Wenger, who will leave the north London club after right around 22 years in control. 

Mourinho needs Pogba to remain at Man Utd 

Portuguese Faria has worked with United chief Jose Mourinho since 2001 and they have won 25 trophies together with six clubs. 

"After a great deal of thought, and with an overwhelming heart, I have chosen the time is ideal for me to proceed onward," Faria revealed to United's site. 

Mourinho spat over, United top picks in front of FA Cup last: Conte 

"I have had 17 years of amazing and exceptional encounters. In any case, I have felt for quite a while that I might want to invest considerably more quality energy with my family before seeking after any new test in my expert life." 

Whenever inquired as to whether Faria would be a contender for the Arsenal work, Mourinho stated: "I suspect as much, yes. You inquire as to whether I figure it would be a solid match and I say 'yes'."

No comments:

Post a Comment